Argentina vs France prediction

โดย: tnhi9400 [IP: 116.110.87.xxx]
เมื่อ: 2022-12-17 18:30:38

FIFA World Cup Final – Argentina vs France on 18/12/2022

Angela is sad to see yet another FIFA World Cup coming to an end, we have to wait another 4 years, but no time to waste if we want to beat the bookies. France was one of the favorites to win the tournament, and they are only 90 minutes away to claim it once more since 2014, however, facing a much desperate Lionel Messi’s Argentina will be an uphill battle.

According to an expert to soccer tip know? Argentina – since their opening 1-2 defeat by Saudi Arabia, the embarrassment had sunk into Argentina and reflected their arrogance as a punishment, Lionel Messi’s side has since then undefeated and scored at least 2 goals from their last 5 matches. This could be Lionel Messi's last ever international appearance according to the latest media gossip, it would be bad for football fans to see another legendary player hangs his boot. I expect Argentina rested well since they have an extra day off to prepare for the final showdown.

France - Les Bleus fought hard to beat Morocco 2-0, however, if it was not for the fact that lack of experience on the big stage and the qualities of the Moroccan, France could have had a much harder match to play. France was without a clean sheet since the start of the tournament until their semi-final victory over Morocco, I do not expect France to keep a clean sheet.

>>Join us for a chat with chat tips free

Both Oliver Giroud and Kylian Mbappe are on course to take the Golden Boots award, with 5 goals being scored, both players will have an internal battle in this match. This key factor could be a weakness for France due to personal selfishness on the field aiming for a goal.

Odds Analysis

Argentina ranks 3rd and France ranks 4th place in the FIFA World Ranking, as the bookies opened Asian Handicap at (0) is firmly in line with many punters' expectations. The match could end up a draw and settle in extra time or by penalties, I wouldn’t even consider betting on Asian Handicap or win the market.

Experts premium soccer tips say: France beat Argentina 4-3 back in the 2018 World Cup in Russia, with the weakness in France's defensive work in this tournament being a concern I want to point out. This match it seems hard to predict, however, the South American side had not really been dominated since Brazil last won back in 2002 in Japan/South Korea. Since then it was won by European nations, and Argentina's last win was back in 1986 and would hope to break the South American curses here.

Verdict:

First Choice: Argentina - To Lift The Trophy (this market includes Extra-Time and Penalties) @1.90 with BET365

Angie will continue to contribute at BETSHOOT, as I love this place. And for those who like Bet-In-Play, do give me some support and find me on Twitter @Angela88Chan

ชื่อผู้ตอบ:

Visitors: 2,105,712